Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gators Face Razorbacks Oct 4th at 12:30 PM

I was out of town last Saturday, so I guess that is why the Gators lost! Of course, they only lost by one point - because of a missed extra punt after a touchdown that should have tied the game and sent it into overtime. Oh, yeah, a last second field goal could have won the game, but Coach Meyer decided to go for the 1st down on "4th and 1" instead of kicking a long field goal. If it was up to me, and my team was down by 1 point, I think I would have attempted the field goal. I know, I know, it was not up to me! So there was enough blame to go around for the whole team, I guess, if you are going to try to blame someone, just blame me (see first sentence above.)

Gator Headlines:
>>Tebow Sticking to pledge - Tebow vowed that the team would play harder than ever after the loss to Ole Miss: 30 - 31.
>>Harvin plans to improve - One of the best players on the team, Percy Harvin fumbled the ball for the first time since his freshman season. He has watched last week's game about six times so far.
>>Florida - Arkansas Preview at ESPN.com - Gators aim to get back on track after stinging loss to Ole Miss - Game time: 12:30 pm

No comments: